Ken Jennings

Message Boards

The World's Largest Trivia Contest Is Just Around The Bend

The place to talk. "On topic"? "Off topic"? We make no such petty distinctions here.

The World's Largest Trivia Contest Is Just Around The Bend

Postby pikeprof » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

...and so, I am once again reaching out on this board for help. We get a series of pictures when we register for the contest that we have to know something about. Since we can use anything for a source. I'm looking for volunteers who may wish to look at them. Even if you're slightly intrigued as to what this contest is all about, I'd be happy to supply any interested parties with the pics. Actually, if anyone here is interested in being a "satellite" member and would like to play along online, even for a little while, I can probably arrange that. We're used to sacrificing a whole weekend for this affair and realize that others can't. But, if you've been curious about this contest and if , well, being a "Beerpig" if only for a little while sounds intriguing to you, drop me a private message and I'll see what I can arrange. We're a rather friendly lot, our only really weird trait is playing in this contest.
pikeprof

Postby gameshowcongress » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Beware - the Network is everywhere
gameshowcongress

Postby pikeprof » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 pm

I went to high school with most of those guys. Always some of the smartest kids in the room. Are you going to participate with them, Paul?
pikeprof

Return to Main Forum