Ken Jennings

Message Boards

Missing Tuesday Trivia--possible solution

Complain and commiserate about the weekly quiz.

Missing Tuesday Trivia--possible solution

Postby bensherrill » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:55 am

I seem be missing the Tuesday Trivia email about once every three weeks. I always send an email to tuesdaytrivia@ken-jennings.com with "Missing Tuesday Trivia" in the subject line, but the good people who check this email account often don't get back to me in a timely way. Is there anyway to post the weekly quiz on the message boards so those of us who randomly get left off the email can still play without having to burden the graders with additional email request? Just a thought.

Thanks,
Ben
bensherrill

Re: Missing Tuesday Trivia--possible solution

Postby econgator » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:08 pm

bensherrill wrote:I seem be missing the Tuesday Trivia email about once every three weeks. I always send an email to tuesdaytrivia@ken-jennings.com with "Missing Tuesday Trivia" in the subject line, but the good people who check this email account often don't get back to me in a timely way. Is there anyway to post the weekly quiz on the message boards so those of us who randomly get left off the email can still play without having to burden the graders with additional email request? Just a thought.

Thanks,
Ben

I'm pretty sure that the posting part has been addressed before, but if you don't get a reply from the graders within a day or so, post here again and someone will usually PM you the current quiz.
econgator

Postby Paucle » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:09 am

I missed my second one in three weeks myself (one never showed up while I was incomputercado earlier this month). So if someone cold forward today's on to me, mucho appreciado.

Not sure if my AOL email addy has anything to do with the inconsistency or not, and I would not have even mentioned that it was AOL except I figured I'd give Ken ammo for another shot at that particular ISP. ;)
Paucle

Postby econgator » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Paucle wrote:Not sure if my AOL email addy has anything to do with the inconsistency. ;)

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!
econgator

Postby Ken Jennings » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 pm

I think a couple of my scripts may not have run correctly last night, so I re-ran them by hand this afternoon. AOL may not be to blame! (This time.)
Ken Jennings
Site Admin

Postby econgator » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Ken Jennings wrote:I think a couple of my scripts may not have run correctly last night, so I re-ran them by hand this afternoon. AOL may not be to blame! (This time.)

That might explain why I got two copies of it on my gmail account.
econgator

Postby braggtastic » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:58 am

Is anyone else missing today's edition? I checked my spam folder (man, is that place scary) and it's not there either.
braggtastic

Postby econgator » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:46 pm

braggtastic wrote:Is anyone else missing today's edition? I checked my spam folder (man, is that place scary) and it's not there either.

I got both of mine.
econgator

Return to Tuesday Trivia