Ken Jennings

Message Boards

I didn't get Tuesday Trivia this week! What do I do?

Complain and commiserate about the weekly quiz.

Re: I didn't get Tuesday Trivia this week! What do I do?

Postby skullturfq » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

I thought I would mention the following:

I subscribe to Tuesday Trivia using more than one email address. Today, I received it at one of my addresses, and not another. (I checked my spam folder.)

This is not a request for a re-send, nor is it a complaint.

I am simply mentioning it because it may be useful to know whether, in any given week, this is a common thing or an isolated thing.
skullturfq

Postby skullturfq » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:35 am

Well, we probably don't want to clutter up the board with too many such messages.

But sometimes, if more than a handful of people didn't receive the email in a given week, I figure that there's a chance it was a more general problem, and therefore that there's a chance that Ken might want to know about it.
skullturfq

Postby Lalock » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 am

skullturfq wrote:I subscribe to Tuesday Trivia using more than one email address. Today, I received it at one of my addresses, and not another. (I checked my spam folder.)

I'm also subscribed at two addresses, and a co-worker is subscribed at another address. None of those have received Tuesday Trivia this week, and I haven't gotten a reply to my direct e-mail request. What's a triviaholic to do?
Lalock

Postby Lilly » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:37 am

Just checked the inbox and it looks like I have a lot of requests for this week's trivia (I sent out a bunch on Wednesday or Thursday already), so I'll be going through those and getting copies sent out this afternoon. :)
Lilly

Postby rudolpha » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:34 am

Please PM me, too!
rudolpha

Postby skullturfq » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:48 am

I also failed to receive it today. I sent an email to the Tuesday Trivia address asking for a re-send, but I also thought I would mention it here, in case it was a large-scale thing that Ken may want to know about it. (I subscribe at more than one address and I almost always receive it without any problem.)
skullturfq

Postby Lilly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

It looks like the email may not have been sent out today. Everybody just sit tight and don't panic! I don't have any way of fixing it from my end, but I'm sure Ken will get it taken care of as soon as he can.
Lilly

Postby WhoisMark » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 am

Where are Ken's priorities? Doesn't he know that his competing for one million dollars this week cannot compare to our need for the seven questions? Good luck to Ken and the 14 other competitors.
WhoisMark

Postby rudolpha » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:25 am

Neither did I, to either of my two emails! :shock: :!:
rudolpha

Postby Theone36952s » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 pm

I got it eventually (about 13 hours later than it usually arrives), but the subject line says "Tuesday Trivia 384 (11/19/2013)".

The body of the e-mail is correct through, as Ken states that it's the 437th installment and the answers are indeed the answers to last week's questions (and not answers for the trivia from a year ago!)
Theone36952s

Postby Lilly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Yeah, something was weird with the email this week - it DID go out on Tuesday afternoon (I got my copy around 3pm). If you didn't get a copy, you can send me an email at the Tuesday Trivia email address and request a resend. I'm going through the emails now, so if you requested one already, give me a little while to get through all the requests (you can send another request if you don't get an email by tomorrow.)
Lilly

Postby PSzymeczek » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 am

I have not gotten the quiz in a month. The last one I received was March 24, 2015 :!: I have your e-mail address in my contacts, and I have been checking my junk e-mail folder and the quizzes have not been going there. What is the problem?
PSzymeczek

Postby Lilly » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Try signing up again on the sidebar, with the same email address and/or a different one.

Dropped subscribers happen FAR less often now than they used to, but every once in a while this does happen. Usually you can sign up again, sometimes it doesn't help.
Lilly

Postby PSzymeczek » Tue May 05, 2015 9:51 am

I tried signing up again, and I got a message that I was already signed up; therefore, I am guessing I wasn't dropped. There has got to be some kind of explanation and, more importantly, a solution for what is going on.
PSzymeczek

Postby rudolpha » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:27 am

I didn't get TT this week at either of my email addresses! Could you please send it?

Thanks!
rudolpha

Previous

Return to Tuesday Trivia